To maintain health care standards surgeons, nurses and paramedical staff during performing clean surgery wear disposable face masks; the purpose of face masks is thought to be draw fold to prevent the passage of germs from surgeon’s nose and mouth into the patients wound and to protect the surgeons face from sprays and splashes from the patient. We supply face mask across the Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi and delivery all over Pakistan.
- Disposable face masks to protect against, dust , fluids, germs, and weather
- Perfect mask when travelling through congested airports, bus terminals, malls, parks, and busy city streets
- Comfortable elastic earloop, extra-soft ear loops eliminate pressure to the ears.
- 3 Layers of Thick Material – high-quality non-woven fabric; it has a stronger filtering effect and is more warm and breathable.
- Help protect one of your most vital assets which is your respiratory system
Laiba Enterprise always brings the best product with the best price in the market. Laiba Enterprise introduces FFT Daily Use Disposable Face Mask.
FFT is 9001:2015 export certified, BSCI and Tex 100 registered and exports all kinds of apparels used in hospitals and surgical use.
Using anti septic material and following global SOP’s our masks are essential for daily disposable use against daily viruses.
Call now and get your daily essentials today!
Fluid Resistant | Elastic Ear Loop | Anti Septic Material | disposable | No Glass Fibers | Adjustable Nose Bar
Box of 50 – 700/- ONLY!
- Available Colors and Quantities:
- Augusta Sky (Royal Blue): 50/bx, 10 bxs/cs (per box and case)
- Azalea Festival (Bright Fuschia): 50/bx, 10 bxs/cs (per box and case)
- Lush Lawn (Vibrant Green): 50/bx, 10 bxs/cs (per case only)
- Southern Bellflower (Deep Lavender): 50/bx, 10 bxs/cs (per case only)
ASTM Level 1 face masks are ideal for:
- Oral exams for low-risk patients
- Procedures involving low levels of spray and spatter
- Orthodontic treatment with little or no spray
- Hand instrumentation with little moisture or spray
- Fluoride treatments
- Basic lab work